intl-info - Fwd: [STAR TAP] iGrid Call for Participation -- submission problems

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Fwd: [STAR TAP] iGrid Call for Participation -- submission problems

  • From: Heather Boyles <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Fwd: [STAR TAP] iGrid Call for Participation -- submission problems
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:27:19 -0500

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:05:29 -0600

From: Maxine Brown
<>

Due to last week's spamming of e-commerce in the United States, and our University's anti-spamming measures to deter attacks using our campus's computers, I experienced email problems.

The deadline for iGrid 2000 preproposals was February 14. If I did not acknowledge receipt of your proposal, please resend it. If you still want to submit a proposal, I encourage you to respond with a pre-proposal immediately; I will still accept submissions. The Call for Participation is online at http://www.startap.net/igrid2000

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Maxine __
This message came via the

mailing list which is archived
at http://www.startap.net/mailarchive/stars. Mailing list related requests
should be sent to
.

Heather Boyles
Director, Government and International Relations
Internet2

office: 202.331.5342
mobile: 202.255.5581
www.internet2.edu

  • Fwd: [STAR TAP] iGrid Call for Participation -- submission problems, Heather Boyles, 02/18/2000