industry-announce - [industry-announce] DUE TOMORROW: Call for Proposals for 2023 Community Exchange

Subject: Industry Member Announcements

[industry-announce] DUE TOMORROW: Call for Proposals for 2023 Community Exchange

  • From: Amber Walters <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [industry-announce] DUE TOMORROW: Call for Proposals for 2023 Community Exchange
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 21:36:15 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=rCnK7SAClzIe/unkAPJcMYqazaLNGgUqIzKAwXDJrZM=; b=ATr/q9UKwnVqVDBWtRlOhmRP8i7MIC1RjWIEpsXt2mAI7nMPYemsxmXDNV5uyQ2Mriid+xBR2+5Kys0sREN7zznsuY2Uzd3IM05syLyByrm2P7jhKE22Snz+LWJIWE22Yt673BMdVLAMPuAcTdyky1BeM3NyiDY6eVjvEO3XBJ2ca9LZ4vLCUBqhgf+WWd5JrDPT7m3W8eNBYigrdshuwQwJZ6x+5Vjq17/clhYx4WXfG5AWeoumsw0kwExnnPPp83+9wMeOobCAbr0BLerV+cpgCH78gTPCdixUYak1GteKJnR5MggrCELRR5VEjt3lqqRFb/1UgHgbcYaVXOKysA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=BSKyBiEXF04y5/zY2kzxZm4PjUerZaoLeaEyl9Gb/dpCHGIAknX4ge0H8fA4ZwPP/LXhuKMVr0ezqygo5PnmGFr4n8Q08RtOFWCd0XyCTJrNlC66rV9hbRUuFjbVSFbAebGcRr29J+74u8FvLtqCiNJcWxY6CCo/zA99G3ey01TS0glwdAzVkFm8y2J7/Lg/pOXwrvn2+RLb1NFn3wYMMge5p9H+yfCWIKJZw5SK+0u8bmFcEjym8dWXecvKgc3PfIO5GDS/2gg/ncQ/oFrgNTX2kD90nf5ROIm/TUvh3vlKpLu3UC/okBKY0Ss0e9pzaCEvIaomJvy7Gj0icJHRJA==

Title: Internet2 TechExtra21

Good afternoon,

We hope you will join us for the 2023 Internet2 Community Exchange, May 8 – 11. Just a reminder that the call for proposals is closing soon. Please submit your proposals by tomorrow. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Amber Walters

Community Success Coordinator, Industry Engagement

Internet2

Mobile: 970.646.5398

Last Call for Proposals - We want to hear from you

Join us for the inaugural Internet2 Community Exchange
(Global Summit, reimagined!)

Last call for Proposals for the event - submissions due tomorrow, Nov 18!

The global pandemic revolutionized and fundamentally changed how - and with whom - we communicate and collaborate. To better serve a broader, more collaborative community of people driving the development of technologies and solutions to advance research, scholarship, and education, Internet2 is reimagining our convening strategy.

Digital transformation, security, accessibility, and collaborative projects are key issues we'll explore together in 2023 at the Community Exchange.

The 2023 Community Exchange is a conference experience designed to offer peer discussions and networking opportunities akin to those found at a pre-pandemic Global Summit event. This event enables attendees to share perspectives, shape policy, and influence development of services and infrastructures that support the research and education community, with an intentional focus on broadening the participation of, and engagement with, emerging leaders and rising professionals across a more diverse set of institutions and organizations.

DON'T WAIT: Now is the time to
propose a talk, debate, or facilitated discussion around a challenging issue or topic affecting your institution or organization. Session formats range from educational, instructional, and interactive, aimed at maximizing interactions between participants. Through facilitated discussions and debates, this provides opportunities for practitioners with different areas of expertise, across a wide spectrum of issues critical to the R&E community, to re-examine entrenched policies and implementations from a different vantage.

Speakers are encouraged to submit proposals on topics of interest to facilitate the exchange of ideas, learning, sharing best practices, and problem-solving around issues facing our community as we look to the future together.

The 2023 themes include:

  • IT Environments Supporting Learners, Scholars, and Researchers (e.g., Integrating cloud-based applications and services)

  • Scaling Solutions for Seamless Digital Experiences (e.g., Challenges around coordinating new innovations, services and tools with existing security and privacy requirements)

  • Reimagining Inclusion to Bridge Digital Divides (e.g., Use cases highlighting solutions to address lack of access, tools, resources, and cyberinfrastructure capabilities for under-served institutions)

  • Securing Our Data and Infrastructure (e.g., Making access to services easier, more secure, and more cookie-cutter)

  • Inspiring Collaborations and Inventive Solutions Together (e.g., Cross-institutional and international support for research and education)

A broad variety of examples can be found here to help kick-start your submission process. We encourage you to be creative about how to engage the audience – and we’re especially looking for sessions that benefit the greater community.

Submit your proposal by November 18!

Discover more news and timely updates on the Internet2 website:

Advanced Networking News | Cloud News | Security News | InCommon News

Discover more on the Internet2 website

Internet2 Site · Facebook · Twitter · LinkedIn

You received this message because of your interest in Internet2 communications, events, services or community groups.

Don't want to receive these emails? Change your email preferences here.

  • [industry-announce] DUE TOMORROW: Call for Proposals for 2023 Community Exchange, Amber Walters, 11/17/2022