industry-announce - [industry-announce] Fw: Registration Open for TechEX22 - Hope to see you in Denver!

Subject: Industry Member Announcements

[industry-announce] Fw: Registration Open for TechEX22 - Hope to see you in Denver!

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Amber Walters <>
  • Subject: [industry-announce] Fw: Registration Open for TechEX22 - Hope to see you in Denver!
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:15:21 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=TspBB4NawE7lQwH5OCAmzXDMsFfFJl+Rq9tJYb3oDBc=; b=c59wjzxm8B6eCyonnD7SPzomm8MywcbI5hYnNaTAJ9mZ5BmuUd6fyVrEgPEef9DfqZZD2xzrm5kUthjCHsb9Vmxn5TdNcmIsHk2FphLWBgubTPQeFMT3WS6U+mTDkNHL45y8E6cAsV1NpI+aEcPLQRfcsYmQjkxbWaRMVE4hSYIeb7S2sh3lS1erkJJ4U/tGAA+h84yUXY8n9mmdDxwORnYyej+7RmUK6wxJpOukfk686MqMmO9r4DeYEjHd7q8BDjw8LeoenTpENFp5VhLN+SIaj1H0+d3eXsCmI4SJXH1Dzxa2YW9/CEnoCEnHR+09IYSTu1yBCtjhAituCYGS1A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=DEacvxaGtLhd0xK0rHy8v9rk5e6gkdaotX7zWsBrnvVMKC91PH6nj4LMVuES80L6OMgW+hvCoRkNwxc9QSmQKNRbgePXUDxi57LWtYzY/Cq7jfjljFzRnaz51tNBQcQAfN5cFor49y//4+IsOezk5JrxEXolRMdjr4WqmEEWcJW8FnItHPF8wDBpojXqwBKDM2LBSeRiB+WDLN8xmwt7nbeXkWhectVNKnKa/NauLm/30BH3NnWbEJra6+l/WP/m2Gc5mQn3gmetLSjwUJfsCw7JipwH0FoxZF5vA4IKXPG7VVXqYIsW1ssez4PGqJofyoDI7kIdJ+vnMoGJDmT6vA==
  • Msip_labels:

Hello, I wanted to make sure everyone saw that registration for Tech Ex is now live. Please let us know as well if you are interested in sponsoring as slots are filling up for that.

Best regards,
Ben

Ben Fineman (he/him/his)
Director, Industry Engagement