industry-announce - [industry-announce] Internet2 Membership Dues for 2022

Subject: Industry Member Announcements

[industry-announce] Internet2 Membership Dues for 2022

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [industry-announce] Internet2 Membership Dues for 2022
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 16:52:26 +0000

Colleagues –

I hope you are all doing well as we move into the home stretch of summer and begin thinking about fall.

I wanted to provide an update regarding Internet2 membership dues for 2022 as a follow-up to our previous communications in April of this year. The Internet2 Board of Trustees recently affirmed the proposed increase and approved membership and network participation fees for 2022, increasing them by 1.5% over 2021 levels.  They also affirmed the goal of holding 2023 fees to no more than a 3% increase over 2022 levels.   Please see the attached memo for more detail.

Thank you for your continued commitment to Internet2 and your active engagement in this community If you should have questions, feel free to reach out to me at  or Ana Hunsinger, VP of Community Engagement, at .

Best regards,

Ben

Ben Fineman (he/him/his)
Director, Industry Engagement
Internet2

Twitter - @bfineman
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [industry-announce] Internet2 Membership Dues for 2022, Ben Fineman, 08/06/2021