iam-online - [iam-online] March IAM Online Recording + Materials

Subject: IAM Online - Identity and Access Management

[iam-online] March IAM Online Recording + Materials

  • From: Apryl Motley <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [iam-online] March IAM Online Recording + Materials
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 18:53:35 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=lPI7c2ubeMK+l/+EDrsmZQvnnkAB84Aq634jCWTdrlY=; b=m6huSfydoFd1GZrRO7dAwqRAIGD7gPb732cBAaw4vOCy67AnUgK7plqEX0k+A2huyUB3POB6ji0xw23xdHlIJgdPOsmovC2EGeZVaxJ6HBm7+dYrP05J+xoozj2yqGqUDiNzIsrXIXZk1DbhW92JZt4xpVFfia9bu6jxp1+ruIgNkfbEFx5fPENouWr2OQdGfVWveZftAW+tE/IwNyoJYKkt31mznBn6hqVY/4sB54lglmrWCKH2z4HmrA8B6UhEsVZ1QqIlRVovSUbclyM44rWk0uNmpTmyke7cOH0ssT6IhBofbbIxhzbSTo5EJXguHChxXAFqejwj5WX+uzhv+Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ncmjKJLjQlhdb5m2B9ZmqvhzE04zQ9ZwG7K6MYwOLg2f34RZY72W0ma3bINJb6alZHTpihSaZVw0cPEkmNF5GGLcZora1CpxcU55BQGX2AygsGFFlTLFcSnU9IdCXNZziZ+sqjBHzmnp3+ECXafcpvb/iPSdRXjfxDAWF/Dyuf8lQgLhikzUOdLL1JZa9WmL6Do0kqKm+gZv/1xRnNF5Rrg0x33JQOYFy9IoN+Bzmt0tjH/wdOQr12iqMGK2gV9UDPo1hmdce256lKUuxmQbsvkAf6d3ZPJ2InU9F5lBRTUlZaBTGXIlZXqOOpULMjaUktxfdVGcu3W+iXxWGhPamg==

Greetings,

Thank you for being a part of InCommon’s IAM Online series! The recording for our March 2024 webinar, “Zero Trust: Identity’s Critical Role,” is now available here.

The slide deck is also available for viewing, and you can access it here.

Our next webinar will be April 17 at 1 pm ET:

InCommon Futures2: The Conversation Continues

Last month’s release of the InCommon Futures2 Report, “Promoting Digital Collaboration, marked an especially exciting and important time for IAM in the research and education community. The report represents the culmination of a strategic planning process we began in June 2023 to help guide a vibrant future for InCommon and explore the identity and access management (IAM) challenges facing the research and higher ed community.

With the community’s leadership, we developed a shared statement of direction and strategic objectives that will drive where our IAM capabilities collectively need to be in 2028. Kevin Morooney and Marc Wallman will present the final InCommon Futures2 report. They will review the approach and answer questions around the InCommon plan to evolve tools and services used to access shared resources and collaborations.

We encourage you to review the report’s Executive Summary before the webinar. You can also download the full report. (This is an encore presentation of a session facilitated at the 2024 Internet2 Community Exchange in Chicago.)

Speakers:

  • Marc Wallman, Vice President, Information Technology Division, North Dakota State University
  • Kevin Morooney, Vice President of Trust and Identity and NET+ Programs, Internet 2

In the meantime, we welcome your ideas for future webinars; submit them here

Thank you again for your interest in IAM Online.

All the Best,

Apryl Motley

Apryl Motley, CAE

Communications & Technical Writing Consultant
Internet2 Trust and Identity/NET+ Services

 | www.internet2.edu | www.incommon.org

  • [iam-online] March IAM Online Recording + Materials, Apryl Motley, 03/22/2024