iam-online - [iam-online] April 2023 IAM Online - Recording + Materials

Subject: IAM Online - Identity and Access Management

[iam-online] April 2023 IAM Online - Recording + Materials

  • From: Apryl Motley <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [iam-online] April 2023 IAM Online - Recording + Materials
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 13:31:56 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=o3uuiQFfx+PhGsrZfQd8OKvqMkyBd9PzKuW3pch2okM=; b=MpgOBlLPVvbl8WYCMlePrdhkGPMHBhqGTulh3/S0E+4fFtcrH+ZkZ7cuGUPsq0zg3DvPKAN1KmaC+1fnDot/rKl9v9aaUu61kUpz3qRy6/F11AcmV0dvsJCmLxDBSTndM7RFXsxc9zJw4NhTIrH/HBAxLIghvxdX2lgnaNMxj0MlFInyM/hgwYh7mZuPo0quXNvvcX1iktvhcpU6dy2pD2NGockC1Tgy1Fgb/GFFDzNCQYElxvwLOxvvTZCSZWNKKvJZHgoqu0VzXBHJfVXoIwtUODHT++Z8V5c1OH6gBkrCpzHY62ZWmpsh1S/F7KMYhp6FKU+wn6ogqx5pRd1HvA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eM/QctOFSb33V6Tr6ivRW5gF858qadnA8VWa4gdApFATJxrkp8oZvDEgh/9HkUvDCPrv1528OoxtBBFX+BTOMUyEzqBUn++zxC9TdSH3TRtoA4n7XtuI/eL1eK346wxTVn635WczfBZcQuvcW/Ipt2ABUZ2swbZYF5H2GIP73n1X4uof0Jeii5WWUFObmzQLb/dhapvXJ8XpjHve++Tj5pDyJ0mzfa2WDDAf8WRiWOepRuVSpYwGCEDxWKO3e3SxOHHni1O9O1LsaM4a+kxUl+S39wJ4ZO97EOMNySSB4tlDpXxsJpu/LK2OmEAxlsmAjcFOiK2X9AwejYclxiRYGg==

Greetings,

Thank you for being a part of InCommon’s IAM Online series! The recording for our April webinar, “Getting IAM Done. Faster. Better. Together,” is now available here.

The slide deck is also available for viewing, and you can access it here.

To learn more about the InCommon Collaboration Success Program, visit https://incommon.org/academy/csp/.

Our next webinar will be May 17:

InCommon’s Future: Get in on the Discussion

Join us for a review of the current state of InCommon’s identity and access management tools and services and learn more about our implementation plan and timeline for future innovations. The InCommon Steering Committee is undertaking a strategic planning project (InCommon Futures 2.0) that will touch many community leaders in higher education IAM, and we need your input. Be a part of a discussion that will address where InCommon is heading this year, the expected outcomes associated with the InCommon Futures 2.0 planning process, the current state of the planning process, and next steps. (This is an encore presentation of a session being facilitated at Internet2’s Community Exchange.)

Speakers:

  • Marc Wallman, Vice President, Information Technology Division, North Dakota State University,
  • Ann West, Associate Vice President, Trust & Identity, Internet2

Moderator:

Kevin Morooney, Vice President of Trust and Identity and NET+ Programs, Internet 2

In the meantime, if you have any questions or feedback, l - I would love to hear from you! We also welcome your ideas for future webinars; submit them here

Thank you again for your interest in IAM Online.

All the Best,

Apryl Motley

Apryl Motley, CAE

Technical Writer & Communications Lead
Internet2 Trust and Identity/NET+ Services

 | www.internet2.edu | www.incommon.org

  • [iam-online] April 2023 IAM Online - Recording + Materials, Apryl Motley, 05/01/2023