i2leaders-1022 - [i2leaders-1022] Internet2 Leadership Exchange (LEX) Five-Year Roadmap Exercise

Subject: Internet2 Leadership EXchange - October 25, 2022

[i2leaders-1022] Internet2 Leadership Exchange (LEX) Five-Year Roadmap Exercise

  • From: Ron Kraemer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [i2leaders-1022] Internet2 Leadership Exchange (LEX) Five-Year Roadmap Exercise
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:03:09 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=uxTKMoDE8CJsDdqAT2Hwk9awaiz1cYs/sef4YxpTTZk=; b=Ff+m/VXqqiJp9REMFsYhPNDaGuaRPV3za0C0TZN6buNH6vFQds6Q2DJvvx5ZSs15G7791N7bxmKfdaJZRa52FIvxr/bImfEcj3N5xsjMfSYAYHucu1sgzkA+llx9E+On9FJ0qj2WKcQzhI9VJiQ5fRfSP01JinO/dxg9ZoLys55bQQ5SPJEO7UZsqWIj+IxIpKnuW2dT/zKsIlL6JOTjyTnGJmJF3wB5MBTFstP4r6RJ3UUgsRncEflB2Iu5AEoZBhWS3QiiKFEuKI0HnuYTVtFInYy7wMYB2Dd30hOrS75g5bmWGxgDw9WuAD3FjiBjRYri3YVLWY7nhZG3gV00kg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nYijilExU5OEs/uFV/MqVUgXcSLw1qLgx5b2WLhMkkVy2c9eX9KhtgW5wzaW0s9fC+7YpU/G7ybXyu0KLuAXOKuCXYSu2VQm0YjWc3ibInNwwGj0v/JRLtgl2Lr1oU7//AqCczbX0k875oU6gURW4ULl7Tn7rH2Uw0gj2DuAq9ajh2cGV7lkcEfkwwCyMK/Lus5BJan+++4Wd94mNliPR5IGJKdak4LL9J5Y7BitmU88K/I0QVUyYZcJ0Gmg1w1RPrbqrz0j+tOLXvA5WMX6/ku7TnakPDM9NOC5OtIRFdGh5VhOPpDYueu8Ap4b3Z8yFJiwc4NMX5iZ2cwYKV2THw==

Internet2 Leadership Exchange (LEX) Registrants

First, thank you for registering for LEX Fall ’22. We are looking forward to
seeing everyone in Denver.

I just wanted to give you something to think about before we meet next
Tuesday.

Our time in Denver will be focused on you and the future you envision for
Internet2. Over the years, the Internet2 stakeholder community has come
together to build the organization, build and operate a national network,
establish the InCommon trust federation, and enable cloud services - to name
just a few things. At the May 2022 LEX, we began a journey to discover what
you want to do next in partnership with Internet2.

One of the sessions at October’s LEX will include kicking off the Internet2
Five-Year Roadmap process. We will join in an exercise that will include
learning more about what you believe Internet2 should be doing to deliver
existing services, solutions and capabilities, and what new things Internet2
might consider undertaking. For example:

- Are there new capabilities within existing services that you believe are
of strategic importance to the community?

- Are there new capabilities that present significant opportunities if
undertaken collaboratively by the community and Internet2?

- How can Internet2 make existing services easier to adopt, use, and support?

- How can Internet2 help develop the skillsets of your staff who deploy and
support the tools we develop together?

Community leaders such as yourself have chosen wisely over the last 25 years,
collaboratively delivering high impact and strategic services and
capabilities. As we embark on Internet2’s next 25 years, we are excited to
gain a better understanding of what you believe we should be undertaking with
you and for you.

If you have the opportunity, please also get some thoughts from your staff
about Internet2’s Five-Year Roadmap process and share what you learn with
other LEX attendees when we get together in Denver.

Safe travels.

All my best.

Ron Kraemer

  • [i2leaders-1022] Internet2 Leadership Exchange (LEX) Five-Year Roadmap Exercise, Ron Kraemer, 10/17/2022