i2cv-0902 - [i2cv-0902] REMINDER: Join us at 1pm for "TechEXtra: Characterizing the Networking In and Out of the Public Clouds"

Subject: CV: Characterizing the Networking In and Out of the Public Cloud

[i2cv-0902] REMINDER: Join us at 1pm for "TechEXtra: Characterizing the Networking In and Out of the Public Clouds"

  • From: Susan Evett <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [i2cv-0902] REMINDER: Join us at 1pm for "TechEXtra: Characterizing the Networking In and Out of the Public Clouds"
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 12:03:07 +0000

All,

Thank you for registering for our first TechEXtra webinar for 2021: Characterizing the Networking In and Out of the Public Clouds."  The talk, along with slides, will be posted at https://internet2.edu/techextra21/ -- this is also where you can submit a proposal for other talks this fall.

CONNECTION DETAILS: We aim begin the talk promptly at 1:00 pm ET so please try to join us a few minutes in advance. Connection details were included in your registration but are also available below.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Susan

Susan Evett

Internet2

www.internet2.edu

CONNECTION DETAILS:

Please click the link below to join the webinar:

https://internet2.zoom.us/j/93293985238?pwd=NjNScU1pa2Fnd2I4M000TENaZ04vZz09

Webinar ID: 932 9398 5238

Passcode: 355527

  • [i2cv-0902] REMINDER: Join us at 1pm for "TechEXtra: Characterizing the Networking In and Out of the Public Clouds", Susan Evett, 09/02/2021