i2-news - [I2-NEWS] Applied Networking Research Prize Call for Applications: Deadline 8 May 2011

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

[I2-NEWS] Applied Networking Research Prize Call for Applications: Deadline 8 May 2011

  • From: Greg Wood <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [I2-NEWS] Applied Networking Research Prize Call for Applications: Deadline 8 May 2011
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:55:01 -0400

APPLIED NETWORKING RESEARCH PRIZE (ANRP)

Call for Applications: Deadline 8 May 2011

The Applied Networking Research Prize (ANRP) recognizes the best new ideas in
applied net- working research that are relevant for transitioning into
shipping Internet products and related standardization efforts.

Awardees are invited to present and discuss their work with the engineers,
network operators, policy makers, and scientists that participate in the
Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), the Internet's premier standards
body, and its research arm, the Internet Research Task Force (IRTF).

The Applied Networking Research Prize (ANRP) consists of:

+ cash prize of $500 (USD)
+ invited talk at the IRTF Open Meeting
+ travel grant to attend the week-long IETF meeting (airfare, hotel,
registration, stipend)
+ recognition at the IETF plenary
+ invitation to related social activities
+ potential for additional travel grants to future IETF meetings

Awards will be presented in conjunction with:

IETF 81
24-29 July 2011 Quebec City
http://ietf81.ca

For additional details and how to apply, see:

http://internetsociety.org/research

Contact:
Greg Wood

  • [I2-NEWS] Applied Networking Research Prize Call for Applications: Deadline 8 May 2011, Greg Wood, 04/29/2011