i2-news - [I2-NEWS] Call for presentations for the NORDUnet 2011 conference

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

[I2-NEWS] Call for presentations for the NORDUnet 2011 conference

  • From: Jacqueline Brown <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [I2-NEWS] Call for presentations for the NORDUnet 2011 conference
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:17:55 +0100

NORDUnet 2011 invites you to propose presentations and posters for the 26th NORDUnet conference.

NORDUnet 2011 is the Nordic networking meeting place, bringing together the networking community from Nordic universities and NRENs, along with their European and global colleagues. Our aim is to showcase Nordic, European & Global collaborations, as well as future developments, current challenges and recent results within the topics and areas covered by the conference.

The NORDUnet 2011 Conference will take place in Reykjavik, Iceland, on 7-9 June 2011. The conference will focus on collaboration, collaborative technology, and collaborative projects, with special focus on Nordic collaboration. It will have three tracks - technical, services, and users & applications tracks. The 2011 conference will focus a full-day track to campus IT services and networking.

The program committee invites talks on technical developments, new services, advanced applications of research and education networks. Examples of topics and areas of interest:

  • The Future Internet - The Internet of Things - Sensor Networks
  • Federated Identities - Federated Networking - Privacy and Security Policy
  • e-Education - Collaborative Tools - Telepresence - Mobile Technologies
  • Demanding Applications - Imaging and Video - Storage Services

Submit your proposal by 15 December, using this form.

For questions, send email to

  • [I2-NEWS] Call for presentations for the NORDUnet 2011 conference, Jacqueline Brown, 11/05/2010