i2-news - I2-NEWS: Internet2 Spring 2004 Member Meeting Call for Proposals Deadline Extended

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

I2-NEWS: Internet2 Spring 2004 Member Meeting Call for Proposals Deadline Extended

  • From: "Michelle Pollak" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: I2-NEWS: Internet2 Spring 2004 Member Meeting Call for Proposals Deadline Extended
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:43:23 -0500

INTERNET2 SPRING 2004 MEMBER MEETING CALL FOR PROPOSALS DEADLINE EXTENDED

The Call for Proposals for the Spring 2004 Internet2 Member Meeting
scheduled for April 19-21, 2004 in Arlington, VA has been extended to
Friday, January, 16. The Call for Proposals is open to all members and
individuals/organizations working in collaboration with Internet2 members.
Proposals should highlight Internet2's partnerships among academia,
industry, government and the international community. The Program Committee
seeks proposals that focus on collaborations with and among federal
agencies, between the corporate community and higher ed, and with
international organizations. Key areas of focus include cyberinfrastructure
initiatives, cooperative funding arrangements among federal agencies, global
e-science collaborations, security on high-performance networks, as well as
presentations of advanced applications underway on member campuses,
deployment of middleware capabilities, and advancements in the K/20
community.

More information on the Call for Proposals and a proposal submission form
can be found at:
http://events.internet2.edu/2004/spring-mm/call-for-proposals.cfm.

Michelle Pollak
Media Relations Manager