i2-news - I2-NEWS: Internet2 Detective v3.1 Now Available for Windows and Mac

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

I2-NEWS: Internet2 Detective v3.1 Now Available for Windows and Mac

  • From: "Michelle Pollak" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: I2-NEWS: Internet2 Detective v3.1 Now Available for Windows and Mac
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:23:36 -0500

INTERNET2 DETECTIVE VERSION 3.1 NOW AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS AND MAC

Download the latest version of the Internet2 Detective now available for
Windows 98/2000/XP and Macintosh OS X. The Internet2 Detective provides
information about advanced network capabilities, including:

+ Connectivity to an Internet2 backbone network
+ Estimate of available bandwidth
+ Multicast capabilities

The Internet2 Detective Web site has also been updated with user
documentation and information on how to use the Detective with host-based
firewalls. Visit: http://detective.internet2.edu/firewall.html.

What can your network do?

Download the Internet2 Detective at: http://detective.internet2.edu/.

If you have questions about the Internet2 Detective, or would like to join
the extended Internet2 Detective testing and development team, send email to
.

CONTACT:
Michelle Pollak
Internet2