i2-news - I2-NEWS: The Promise and Reality of "Internet2" Panel on WBEZ Radio Today

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

I2-NEWS: The Promise and Reality of "Internet2" Panel on WBEZ Radio Today

  • From: Greg Wood <>
  • To:
  • Subject: I2-NEWS: The Promise and Reality of "Internet2" Panel on WBEZ Radio Today
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 10:15:43 -0500

The Promise and Reality of "Internet2" Panel on WBEZ Radio Today

Steve Corbató from Internet2, Joe Mambretti from Northwestern University, and Michael Wellings from the ResearchChannel (http://www.researchchannel.com/aboutUs/I2WG/) will talk about what they are working on, what projects they are exploring and what they think the future holds for the Internet.

Host Gretchen Helfrich will lead the roundtable discussion of "The Promise and Reality of Internet2" on today's edition of Odyssey, a daily talk show of ideas produced by WBEZ, Chicago's public radio station.

LIVE Real Audio will be available from 1-2pm ET (-5 UCT) today (1 March 2002) from:

- the "Live Audio" link at http://www.wbez.org/
- http://www.wbez.org/services/ram/livefeed/livefeed.ram

Contact:
Greg Wood