i2-news - Live Netcasts From SC2001

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

Live Netcasts From SC2001

  • From: "Lee Perlis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Live Netcasts From SC2001
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:43:17 -0500

SC2001 Netcasts
13-15 November 2001

Live netcasts from SC2001 conference will feature presentations by:

- J. Craig Venter, Ph.D, President and Chief Scientific Officer, Celera
Genomics
- Jim Gray, Senior Researcher, Microsoft Research
- Dr. Fran Berman, Director of SDSC and NPACI
- Chris Johnson, Professor of Scientific Computing, University of Utah
- Dr. Alvy Ray Smith, Digital Photography Artist
- Exhibitor showcases

For more information, see:
http://www.sc2001.org/netcast.shtml

VIEWING
The SC2001 Netcast will be available in high quality multicast and
RealPlayer
formats.

For multicast program and client information, see:
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/client.html

For the latest RealPlayer client, see:
http://www.real.com/player/index.html

SCHEDULE
For the complete netcast schedule see:
http://www.sc2001.org/netcast.shtml

SC2001 netcasts are made possible thanks to the support of RP Interactive,
San
Diego Supercomputing Center, University of Oregon, SCinet and Internet2.

ListProc web interface at

http://archives.internet2.edu/

From LP-APPROVED-BY-MODERATOR
(Unverified)