i2-news - I2-NEWS: Live Webcast of Internet2 Member Meeting

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

I2-NEWS: Live Webcast of Internet2 Member Meeting

  • From: "Greg Wood" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: I2-NEWS: Live Webcast of Internet2 Member Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:13:57 -0400

LIVE WEBCAST OF INTERNET2 MEMBER MEETING

The Spring 1999 Internet2 Members Meeting will be webcast live on April 28,
1999 from 8:30 a.m. EDT to 2 p.m. EDT.

The webcast will feature live simultaneous, synchronized feeds of video and
slides for each presenter. The webcast is made possible by Internet2
Corporate Partners Advanced Network & Services and IBM, as well as George
Mason University’s GMU-TV.

The webcast will include
- Reports from Internet2 member community
- Update on the Internet2 Middleware Initiative
- Update on the Internet2 QBone

Technical Requirements:
- Connection: 33.6 kbps or greater connection to the Internet
- Browser: MSIE 4.0 or greater, Netscape 4.08 or greater
- RealVideo 5.0 or G2

  • I2-NEWS: Live Webcast of Internet2 Member Meeting, Greg Wood, 04/27/1999