hpc-0521 - [hpc-0521] Reminder: HPC in Higher Ed, TODAY @ 1pm ET

Subject: High Performance Computing in Higher Education: Current Data in Trends

[hpc-0521] Reminder: HPC in Higher Ed, TODAY @ 1pm ET

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [hpc-0521] Reminder: HPC in Higher Ed, TODAY @ 1pm ET
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 13:41:17 +0000

Thank you for registering for our upcoming webinar on High Performance Computing in Higher Education: Current Data and Trends! Internet2 has partnered with the Center for Digital Education to conduct a study on the current state of HPC during the time of COVID-19, and we are pleased to present the results to you in this event that is only available to Internet2 members.

This webinar will be on this TODAY, 5/13 at 1pm EDT. Connection information:

Passcode: 232553

Feel free to forward this connection information to colleagues at your own organization, but please do not post publicly.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing you this afternoon!

Best regards,
Ben

Ben Fineman (he/him/his)
Director, Industry Engagement