gwe-users - Google Storage mitigation poll

Subject: list for communication and collaboration related to NET+ Google Workspace for Education

Google Storage mitigation poll

  • From: Kenny Drake-Sargent <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Google Storage mitigation poll
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 15:34:57 -0700

Hello folks!

I posted the note, copied below, to the Educause Google Workspace forum. My goal is to get more information on how peers are navigating this effort and possibly create a community resource. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out directly.

At NYU, we're in the heat of planning to address the Google storage change. A question that inevitably surfaced, "How are peers handling this?" to which I didn't have a well informed response. Below is a link to a poll I created to get a better understanding of how the Higher Education community is responding to this change. I intend to keep the poll open for a couple of weeks, then post anonymized results. I've also included a question to determine if those filling out the form would be open to be contacted for consultation. With permission, I intend to use the information to create a community resource directory.
Higher Ed Google Storage Mitigation Poll

Thank you for your time and partnership,
___________________________________
Kenneth Drake-Sargent
Pronouns: He/Him or They/Them
Manager, Personal Computing Technologies
NYU IT Global Infrastructure and Operations

Service problems?
Email , or Call (212)-998-3333 for expedited response.

Contact via Email or Chat
Meetings via Zoom, or Google Meet

Work Hours 11AM - 7PM Eastern Time, Monday - Friday
(Earlier by request)

  • Google Storage mitigation poll, Kenny Drake-Sargent, 07/13/2022