gwe-users - need your feedback re: NET+ Google Workspace for Education

Subject: list for communication and collaboration related to NET+ Google Workspace for Education

need your feedback re: NET+ Google Workspace for Education

  • From: Dana Voss <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: need your feedback re: NET+ Google Workspace for Education
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 13:10:31 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=sIkmvIKSAku4E7OxJxYDGOfyW47thQtU+K53K7OcmXA=; b=EHKSLZapVxOEmY63aT2wc2VpGvL7MuIEid96MZqo/nHknNHJtNdjJPtrPeN5NJoH4cgp+ow/e+TFaFF770DHmIBuGqzWEa6+XpsDdKw7fSykbkkyZpTNmXOQXNcviJxRooPtd1Qn54NRbIlYorFUrfTZsQp/6Z91/AcwhQjQRwXGyasevxSgPCytOTIAhFQwZE7ZhtgU7ojNagQkqLviKIqLMY1meI/H+NCS+vYed+FR+zndgEULCN9LsbbZuGkhO8lUZ73sriss4sSL0Qs6ZsK/Jw/S8HgFOH2bNHGhUnouqdKErgr99U/q2739xCs2AVBtbME31DfD8SW3dUpLag==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Ps+w9sUqfnn3ZvhS5BxVpfsqbw+w2GWiylzLr3gBAKTU+vOdnqcGTyUjNNqGx+5nlABjxppxRENhNPKB1eeu8FezmU2/QMEtKTpj5nVgkofIfeg36KRrcaUTzJ7v/2fGQ6VZkguxTTOcp9nCrpLMLH0l+wVipd6XN1ZVxYASvI9AVImAK9yq7pyiROoXqeknivp4xiHwAhiOroqsqykyAhlAMT0nq1XdASVMV3ki1/rWCcMq6jw9wxFNmVqFGLGFO1XKPRYoH7YqPrsUuT6f5Eb0pwIK0vYgVuFtHJGz6KWSNpN7THFH0ECZfQzcydq0pthsahAY28rbRhPQMqOkdg==
  • Msip_labels:

The NET+ Google Workspace for Education Advisory Board has a series of calls coming up to discuss several topics on behalf of our higher education community with Google.

This Friday, on May 13th we will focus on brainstorming higher ed needs for options to move data out of Google Drive in order to meet the storage limit requirements.

On May 18th we will discuss alumni domains, and dev/test domains.

In preparation for these upcoming calls, I am asking for your help with the survey below to inform our upcoming discussions by:
- understanding how Google Workspace for Education is used for alumni
- understanding how universities plan to a) clean up storage, b) move from Drive to elsewhere and c) what accommodations are needed from Google to assist with the drive storage limits

https://forms.gle/hjctAMfLrVi5yCzW6

Thank you in advance and feel free to write me directly with any questions, thoughts, or suggestions related to the survey topics or anything else related to the NET+ Google Workspace for Education offering.

--

Dana C. Voss

Program Manager | Internet2 | 239-776-4802

  • need your feedback re: NET+ Google Workspace for Education, Dana Voss, 05/09/2022