gs20-programspeakers - [gs20-programspeakers] Important Internet2 Global Summit announcement

Subject: Program Speakers at Internet2 Global Summit

[gs20-programspeakers] Important Internet2 Global Summit announcement

  • From: Traci Husse <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Glenn Lipscomb <>
  • Subject: [gs20-programspeakers] Important Internet2 Global Summit announcement
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 20:18:54 +0000

Colleagues,

I wanted to take a minute to make sure that each of you saw the notification sent moments ago regarding Internet2’s decision to cancel the Global Summit in response to the rapidly changing COVID-19 outbreak. If you haven’t seen it, you can view it here: http://bit.ly/3czCvIO

We sincerely appreciate the effort you have all put into your presentations and working with us on the details and we are very sorry for the inconvenience this causes.  We are exploring options to deliver virtual programming that had been scheduled to take place at the Global Summit. We will know more in the next couple of days and will share details as they become available.  We hope you will reserve some of your time on March 30th and 31st to join us.

In the meantime, if you are interested in having your session considered for virtual content, please let me know as soon as possible and we’ll add it to the list of possibilities.

Again, thank you so much for contributing to the Internet2 community and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Traci Husse

Director, Community Events

[she/her]

Internet2