gs20-programspeakers - Re: [techx-programspeakers] [meetingregistration] TIME CRITICAL: TX19 Speakers Information and Deadlines

Subject: Program Speakers at Internet2 Global Summit

Re: [techx-programspeakers] [meetingregistration] TIME CRITICAL: TX19 Speakers Information and Deadlines

  • From: Marie Modrell <>
  • To: Karl Newell <>
  • Cc: Linda Roos <>, "" <>, Susan Evett <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [techx-programspeakers] [meetingregistration] TIME CRITICAL: TX19 Speakers Information and Deadlines
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 19:23:58 +0000

Karl

This email references program session only, running on Tues through Thursday, not tutorials or demos.  So sessions in Grand Ballroom D/E for Advanced Networking, Nottoway for Information Security, and Grand Chenier for Cloud Architecture.

We are asking that all speakers use the podium laptop provided if at all possible but in this case I will note that you need to use your own laptop.  I did not receive any special requirements such as audio for this demo so if there are any please advise urgently.  Our production team will be providing an additional HDMI drop in the Advanced Networking room so you don’t need to disconnect the podium laptop.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Marie

Marie Modrell, Associate Director, Community Events

Internet2

[She/Her]

100 Phoenix Drive, Suite 111

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

(734) 352-4997 Office | (734) 395-2742 Cell

(734) 913-4255 Fax

signature_429111613