gs-program-speakers - [gs-program-speakers] FINAL CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: Presentation Submission for 2019 Internet2 Global Summit

Subject: Program Speakers at Internet2 Global Summit

[gs-program-speakers] FINAL CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: Presentation Submission for 2019 Internet2 Global Summit

  • From: Marie Modrell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [gs-program-speakers] FINAL CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: Presentation Submission for 2019 Internet2 Global Summit
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 17:11:45 +0000

Greetings

Without wishing to fill your inboxes unnecessarily, just a friendly reminder to submit your slides for your session(s) at the upcoming global summit.  Please follow the instructions below for the very best outcome.  We would dearly love to receive your presentations by noon day before your presentation at latest to ensure they are available for your audience.

IMPORTANT: Only HDMI (No VGA) will be offered at this meeting so please bring the appropriate dongle for your laptop.  We will not be able to provide these onsite.

We look forward to welcoming you to DC

Marie

Marie Modrell, Associate Director, Community Events

Internet2

100 Phoenix Drive, Suite 111

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

(734) 352-4997 Office | (734) 395-2742 Cell

(734) 913-4255 Fax

signature_1681074373