groupertraining-announce - [groupertraining-announce] Last Call for Grouper Training - Registration closes on Friday!

Subject: Announcement list for Grouper Training

[groupertraining-announce] Last Call for Grouper Training - Registration closes on Friday!

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • Subject: [groupertraining-announce] Last Call for Grouper Training - Registration closes on Friday!
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:28:44 +0000

Hello IAM friends!

Just a reminder that this is the last week to register for Grouper School, where you could learn about core Grouper features of our favorite software that offers management of groups, roles, and permissions.

Have you fallen in love with self-paced learning? You’re in luck! Our virtual workshop has been updated to include Grouper 101 lessons and exercises that you can complete on your time, day or night, hosted in Canvas. This material will be available during the week of October 5th. Perhaps you really love live sessions in Zoom - we’ve got that too. Join us daily from 1:00 – 5:00 ET on October 13 – 16. This curriculum, coupled with a VM of your own to practice your new skills and access to a dedicated Slack channel, will have you up and running with group management in no time.

Interested? Find out more about the curriculum details and registration. Hope to see you there!

Erin Murtha

Education and Consulting Programs Manager

InCommon

signature_1999398968

  • [groupertraining-announce] Last Call for Grouper Training - Registration closes on Friday!, Erin Murtha, 09/29/2020