groupertraining-announce - [groupertraining-announce] InCommon Collaboration Success Program - Join us!

Subject: Announcement list for Grouper Training

[groupertraining-announce] InCommon Collaboration Success Program - Join us!

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • Subject: [groupertraining-announce] InCommon Collaboration Success Program - Join us!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 15:21:28 +0000

Interested in getting expert help and training to help reach your identity and access management goals? InCommon will offer the third Collaboration Success Program (CSP) this fall and is seeking expressions of interest from organizations (deadline is August 18). We’ll help you navigate the InCommon Trusted Access Platform, figure out what to tackle first, and provide expert help and training to shorten your time to deployment.

Get just-in-time help from just-the-right person, whether it’s a developer, community implementer, or subject matter expert. Work with others on one (or more) common identity and access management solutions and participate in training, prototyping and planning opportunities.

To learn more about this opportunity, check out our recent blog.

Erin Murtha

Education and Consulting Programs Manager

InCommon

/Users/emurtha/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_636169723

  • [groupertraining-announce] InCommon Collaboration Success Program - Join us!, Erin Murtha, 08/04/2020