grouper-users - [grouper-users] REMINDER: Join us for IAM Online on Wed, July 17: Implementing Grouper ABAC

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] REMINDER: Join us for IAM Online on Wed, July 17: Implementing Grouper ABAC

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "()" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] REMINDER: Join us for IAM Online on Wed, July 17: Implementing Grouper ABAC
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 14:47:48 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=2J/wxa5yPcSJZOZQIlfpLNMS2VDM+xotfmqzEmTPaFQ=; b=K/t/x28MlS2+5g4Bt5IzgiahiEeQ8CpZsmewQptWc4DWvCjmNBvHJRoN6H3iKYNT1Ng2RK74vcHBt4hezNYm+rwIijQswon+TB80eEyKzsVukrEAp3KwP5vD/ZY1z+/PurZeacZvrNZdTApT2FAE9Vl9bynZMkSr8G5lLvoKfOd2MpniKYmkLv8oV8CjqF7SWiPhhqMSs1SMjTLjmfm8c6SaUf2s7MycjYdt3B7vS+E4upfn5dvsIUtZJGUQuqwYVXgVMqfZjo0+S3GIKNGs88+msBEhCXvRtBSNQYna1WZTIFg6ji9Mkfaq1q3nxDzoNmuBobR7+AXTvPwPBM9efQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JT4Gy/d139mB30703C28UN8TIfx1q3tjbfk9fMhAm8TYhUNEtliIjuGWoCAYCx1miGpfYCYVgL6+G24rcuHwk+zpcHhTcf89KZR43h7v1/33w8eLi/hLpaon4zSOaRuCSDt6btMN9NND8vQ9M/UJslUtFWtFTqwd9X0Ko3aZOuS/J7noQLwPqvD+HzxPuIBEqASruMXvElNcmRFSLKCwzu+DxVv8/wh5Ga9S3a+0DEPCYwPULNsnhsPvi+Pfz/SczBjuoOl8UkqVXdg7Q+f/JJyjqOW4gHljacir68dtf35+UOlfoDz+mSerT2bW+XA+OK1cenBeOFco4/TMvc8pdQ==
  • Msip_labels: