grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper zero-day severe and important security vulnerability

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper zero-day severe and important security vulnerability

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper zero-day severe and important security vulnerability
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 17:13:21 +0000 (UTC)

Regarding this advisory below for the Grouper Security Vulnerability, no one has said they need more time to remediate before we file a CVE and the details will be universally known.  So the schedule is this week we will let people know who are affected how they can test their remediated envs, and then we can file the CVE.  If you need more time to determine if you are affected or to remediate please send me an email ASAP:  .  Thanks!