grouper-users - [grouper-users] Group is not marked as provisionable

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Group is not marked as provisionable

  • From: "Staubach, Maximilian" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Group is not marked as provisionable
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 11:52:39 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently evaluating grouper as part of a research project and have a problem with provisioning groups and users.

Since I have not worked with grouper before, I have installed version 2.6.8.

Attached you will find my docker-compose and grouper configuration.

Scenario:

1. from a directory service (called openldap1) users are loaded into Grouper.

2. some are assigned to group A in folder A.

3. now the group incl. its members shall be provisioned into another directory service. The openldap2 currently only has the entry "ou=Groups".

I have created the provisioner via the grouper-ui.

For testing the diagnostics is executed on the provisioner. First I tried to provision only the group.

I get the error

"Note: GrouperSyncGroup record does not exist in database

Warning: Cannot find ProvisioningGroup object, perhaps the group is not marked as provisionable".

Unfortunately, I could not find a solution to my problem in the documentation and would appreciate if you could give me a hint to solve the problem.

Attached is also the abbreviated version of the diagnostic report.

Thank you very much!

With kind regards

Maximilian Staubach

  • [grouper-users] Group is not marked as provisionable, Staubach, Maximilian, 06/09/2022