grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] please ignore my previous mail

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] please ignore my previous mail

  • From: Malathi Deenadayalan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] please ignore my previous mail
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:03:27 +0530

Hi Team,

I am facing the following issues, can any one help me to resolve them?

1. I have installed grouper 2.5.42, but I am not able to connect ldap to the grouper ui.

2. If I add any additional attributes to the subject.properties file either by command line or by UI  my whole grouper is getting crashed. because of that I have installed grouper three to four times. but I could not add any additional attributes as per my requirements.

3. so that my ldap is not connected.

Please guide me in this regard.

Regards,
Malathi