grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Looping ajax error with grouper 2.5 container

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Looping ajax error with grouper 2.5 container

  • From: Bruce Timberlake <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>, George Holbert <>, Gurkiran Singh <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Looping ajax error with grouper 2.5 container
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 08:23:40 -0400

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 9:18 PM Andre Daniels <> wrote:
After getting the container running in AWS on EC2 I am seeing this repeating message and the browser eventually times out with too many redirects.

We had that same symptom/issue when the LDAP connection (specifically the external system configuration) wasn't working properly, and the user logging in couldn't be looked up.

--
Bruce Timberlake
Sr Application Systems Administrator