grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Fw: Install Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Fw: Install Grouper

  • From: Malathi Deenadayalan <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Fw: Install Grouper
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 12:27:53 +0530

Hi,

Thank you for guiding me to install grouper V2.5 , I have started installing by following this URL

But I am not able to connect my database and getting error and herewith I have attached my error files kindly request you
to help me to set up the grouper successfully.

It is very urgent to set up the grouper and I am new to this please help me to complete my tasks.

Regards,
Malathi