grouper-users - [grouper-users] job opportunity at UWash

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] job opportunity at UWash

  • From: Nathan Dors <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] job opportunity at UWash
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 09:56:03 -0800

Hello, I hope the users community doesn't mind me posting this (related) job opportunity.

Namely, for an experienced Java developer or DevOps SRE with Java/Tomcat experience:

https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=186014

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with Grouper software and contribute back to the community. Contact me if you have any questions.

(Also just posted on the Shibboleth users list.)

Nathan Dors
Director, Identity and Access Management
UW Information Technology
University of Washington

  • [grouper-users] job opportunity at UWash, Nathan Dors, 01/21/2021