grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ServiceNow integration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ServiceNow integration

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: "Keith B. Martin" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ServiceNow integration
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 13:10:33 -0400

Ditto, we're very interested in having ServiceNow workflows be able to directly impact groups inside Grouper.

We're already controlling ITIL licensing/assignment groups somewhat from Grouper via an indirect path... Grouper provisioning to AD and ServiceNow Mid-Tier reading LDAP based groups out of AD.

-Rob