grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.5 on Openshift

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.5 on Openshift

  • From: Darren Boss <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • Cc: Alex Poulos <>, Oliver Trieu <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.5 on Openshift
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 10:28:08 -0400

I terminate TLS at the ingress controller (OpenResty/Nginx) in
Kubernetes and I haven't changed this setting, don't have this issue
but I am using the embedded Apache/Shib in the image which is likely
the difference.

The change I need to make in http.conf is to explicitly set the
ServerName to my grouper cname and while listening on port 80 still
have https://cname:443 in the apache config. If I don't do that I have
all kinds of issues.

--
Darren Boss