grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.5 on Openshift

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.5 on Openshift

  • From: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.5 on Openshift
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 14:30:26 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=osu.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=osu.edu; dkim=pass header.d=osu.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=4nVmGPx7N2ZX26KEXfvmqWFtNfP18Nkz6QGqz1z+IYM=; b=AjgwrWLODwOYGih4dG2gI/tDeMt5Tvx/kg4YDTq6731a6F9mnj0AZdIt3znuz+98YMMPaRYf1qcYnyEpUf2xIxyNJr0Ze6eSpFcCKxh1llF/Rtn1B5q0ieNrTu4blSFcBisGcykf3G/35wCjTbV1YS2xqHzzOH4+clunSk+UQmqhpcAJq/8G9tQUaYRF4jLN0mYzNmPn/8DGhbiebc3FNY0j6KC5K0Kvp0zgDTBvbdUAS6SFmjGHAzrVAIxg9bX8eeJM5ZfQ6TOPT7nfo6RRzKWO3Qitubquk2qrvJEkvilpDnDbCEI6OmIUmOh96Vkq0kYnL56E+bnDTFG63SueCA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jFDL2ub2/hmg65xy5Xdfua8RSL4AAAVXUuuv4uTqLa7+z16LMBf5cuu0Lj/udhYjgsOwlN1odKsgTfmnGcr2IHh1g/3AHHpTXd6RYydUgJ+ksjq7yQ4KNEIMcuAcnYXbNy1/bjcEFbF7dwgxU1WnaOa8iPauaNrrsvfZ7kHTyId5jiALyzSo/TI7CPDA4f+BCIkm6U8Txj5QXGCll20/+6WimH29u7PHqakxvGT15EcT3tY0TpL4KpLovvQxJsbY6ZaiabixTWXIzD0blj+gIVFdorPBaxRFUq+sJlnJNbehkdkeddYYKDFXNy1rHLxebKPctZ8fwA/kTcOH32yyGA==

REF:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+container+documentation+for+v2.5
"
-e GROUPER_RUN_TOMCAT_NOT_SUPERVISOR=true
(v2.5.28+)

Will run the tomee process as the only process in the container, not
supervisor. Note, this is advanced, and should be run as the tomcat user.
See this wiki
"

Try on a later image. I think v2.5.28+ will do what you want.

--
Carey Matthew