grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper IAM installation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper IAM installation

  • From: Kazim Koybasi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper IAM installation
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 14:51:09 +0300

Hello,

We want to install InCommon Trusted Access Platform in university. I found the link below. As I understand new Grouper release can be installed with docker containers. Are there any installation instruction for installation and deployment the all identity platform?

Best regards.

  • [grouper-users] Grouper IAM installation, Kazim Koybasi, 05/09/2020