grouper-users - [grouper-users] Openshift Deployment

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Openshift Deployment

  • From: Oliver Trieu <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Openshift Deployment
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 09:22:30 +0200

Dear Grouper Team,

I think its great that Grouper is now running on containers.

This is definitely a step in the right direction.

I was wondering if you could prepare your Container Image to run on the Openshift Platform.

The issue here is that the current Image wants to run as the root user.

It would be great if you could run it as an unpriviledged user.

Is it possible to obtaiin the Dockerfiles you used to create the images?

Kind Regards

Oliver