grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSPNG mostly working

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSPNG mostly working

  • From: "Weston, Todd" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSPNG mostly working
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 16:03:28 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=wsu.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=wsu.edu; dkim=pass header.d=wsu.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=B7KzoL7VbCDkP6VLyRWakGED1/kSy6WPTzIogm+swAg=; b=OKqmuC/ZDEEQxQV8LvMpEWsr+rtdQ5gr5TlV/yaOag1pjXk55AoRwOWI5m83zgfHedLtb1HF6rDSIW/E+Csr1kEW9nV17BZOAmoJz1rMhhFu/GxZ5AIT2CzM7Olm25KxFPo8Q3Nh7ycCnSdF5vUk8oeGoOlME8QsHIM5Q7zLSHeXMIPLlHmJPF97V66qbTSVeVLRVW9R0nFttWojPkB/MLtynS42mbMcXST71/vw3CN7oFbhGFksk3YTFgcgVI8YOqsUAke8Iw7OrhfVbMtfGKDEKQC16rnE4EATaae+78qtKNqKL85pLp7o6cf1ppD/1BOPvQkjCABnQujHcWdm9A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=XMC8M4RgK5I41H0jrqbaj8wZJTYBiyIkoq25R772wHl3K3Gn8yEt30csZI/If2wdbe3lUR9XICWzJOFYXL2AVAfSMGisAjG7eRgyFif1txQCjkXgE5inBc4h5IzQzZ4/jzXGZNOT57xPQBrqQjWWw0AKs1TLFCgyuGO9CxJ3a7gQYiJ1ANBF6+6gtT/uYK9t47bksPOM8WYNdf5r47oLqHbaX/s3dSM5VkGl4Z9peW5jF9TvJAAI4Ne8jRJhNXLw4Yn/dWdQlIDueMOzyjXVhFuzCohjNX264KqmGtiAGboCbvdtrkFiUUKftq9StsL0kHEg4lqHSohauply6Fv8rQ==

I'm certain that the server host has that memory - as for the JVM: is this a catalina.sh setting? The only related entry in that file is: JAVA_OPTS="-server -Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M"

I'm somewhat familiar with the -Xms and -Xmx tags, but haven't see the -XX:MaxPermSize before. It seems to be in conflict with the -Xmx setting. I'm not an experienced Linux/Apache/Tomcat admin, so advice on settings would be appreciated.

Todd Weston
WSU