grouper-users - [grouper-users] Inherited Privileges via Web Services

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Inherited Privileges via Web Services

  • From: Benjamin N Hall <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Inherited Privileges via Web Services
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:40:22 +0100

Hi,

Sorry if the answer to this question is obvious, but is it possible to manage Inherited Privileges on stems & groups via Grouper Web Services calls?  I have working code for direct privileges, but have found nothing in the docs for setting inheritance.

I did find mention of GSH to manage them, but no references to WS.

Thanks for any pointers,
ben

--
Benjamin Hall
Lead Systems Engineer, CUIT

  • [grouper-users] Inherited Privileges via Web Services, Benjamin N Hall, 03/05/2020