grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Integration with Oracle OIM

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Integration with Oracle OIM

  • From: "Connie Reitfort" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Integration with Oracle OIM

Hello,

I am the IdM Service Owner for NCSU. We are interested in implementing a
"holistic" group management process for campus (we are very distributed
currently). We are using Oracle's OIM identity management solution. I am
very interested in talking with HE institutiond that uses OIM and Grouper
integrated. If you utilize this scenario or have information that would
indicate this is not feasible - please contact me at the following email:
.

We would appreciate your insight and recommendations.
Sincerely,
Connie

  • [grouper-users] Grouper Integration with Oracle OIM, Connie Reitfort, 11/09/2019