grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] "Browse folders" pane: no visual clue indicating truncated list

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] "Browse folders" pane: no visual clue indicating truncated list

  • From: "Coleman, Erik C" <>
  • To: Jeffrey Williams <>, Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] "Browse folders" pane: no visual clue indicating truncated list
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 19:08:52 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=illinois.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=illinois.edu; dkim=pass header.d=illinois.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=TLrOe67T8f5sqG+TTV4rkU8IbfoZQ6nBlOrFL5ubnFI=; b=U8j5aPLkdgYwb6QKNGuScPTj9iC1LH45uEPxbYewdq/TXbD/LNWLdOiA7gaQ8PQ9RmIT+mEdhMLZRKKyHfUmmnCVXLUShHwdFDJro9oBjfnekgCd8pbuJVE3WQ/eldTY2oyNHQwqw76zTC6jA3IMbvgjOoM8bDIqNDVqqewzB4WlOB6Dy2kMlLCsDzeBkslQiKUzv/UssMlxY3sAKvNJcHQmbtcxwj6tKlR4rDPCX9EetTlIi5Eb5Spq3tKRGlWztY4+nrQ2sDw4+qsKwXvC9HZAyfxdqCifSqHwMcQ/FYFKjwCrPynUnhQShamoZMIjPOZjwsK/V3h6dwFPXaud0A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Xew6FNXKevyYucCzKXbcmgM+WC7UXeBJF9K+3AuUT4iAu2wHDEqjWT2/RttIcWI/B9nLkNSbvpKXA6S/LvsaIx7iWl3tFLgJsmGOvl69SZLckg4e2Pik3jra66IPBIHSA+31otGHl7MWC97kB4GlI/O9vqxKsiYgmgEB0uiPBhqUkK88OtzgZMMYrUKHXY+8b8UlplzD36znC1PZ5Z+Xkka/p1uwqav+TYOJAIYbOECCnejW2XKpJ2EYpUL633uk7dadvXyJZAaDn2aOrzngpSXOWo84GP2WpXq61NbLJcjzc78EAc997ttYtbBzVn5+90R8B9JHJgaVNToClJyLfw==

We ran into this too. There is a configurable parameter to extend the list longer, here’s what we did from grouper-ui.properties:

uiV2.treeStemsOnIndexPage = 100

uiV2.treeGroupsOnIndexPage = 200

But I do like the idea of having a visual cue that the list is being truncated.

-Erik