grouper-users - [grouper-users] unsubscribe

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] unsubscribe

  • From: Attente Confirmation THIA SONG FAT Jean Marie <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] unsubscribe
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 21:40:35 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From:
<> On Behalf Of Richard Frovarp
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:34 PM
To: Mailing List <>
Subject: [grouper-users] Creating our own template

We're trying to go through and create our own UI template that matches our
needs. The problem we've ran into is that the grouper-ui jar in Maven Central
predates the functionality being added to Grouper. I'm guessing we'll need to
roll our own dependency and stick in the our local repo, but checking to see
if anyone has a different repo other than Central that has updated jars.

Thanks,

Richard

  • [grouper-users] unsubscribe, Attente Confirmation THIA SONG FAT Jean Marie, 10/24/2019