grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper @ EDUCAUSE SPC 2020?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper @ EDUCAUSE SPC 2020?

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Bill Thompson <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper @ EDUCAUSE SPC 2020?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

Since it's just across the lake I can quite easily go to this. Haven't given it much thought yet.

Jim

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 10:48:39
From: Bill Thompson <>
To: Grouper Users <>
Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper @ EDUCAUSE SPC 2020?

Are you going, or interested in going, to EDUCAUSE Security Professionals
Conference April 21–23, 2020 in Bellevue, Washington?  We are
considering proposing a half day seminar on access governance with Grouper,
ITAP, etc. It would be great to have three or four campuses share what
they are doing with Grouper. Any takers?

Best,
Bill