grouper-users - [grouper-users] Is there pointer for psp-*.xml with Java 1.8 ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Is there pointer for psp-*.xml with Java 1.8 ?

  • From: Satya Mohapatra <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Is there pointer for psp-*.xml with Java 1.8 ?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:42:34 +0000

Hi,

We have not fully switched to PSPNG, and are still using PSP. The existing
PSP conf example files, for psp-example-grouper-to-openldap, are not
compatible with Java 1.8 (grouper version 2.3; for 2.4,
grouper.psp-2.4.0.tar.gz is not even there).

I can convert following the instruction here:
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPJava1.8

But to save time, does anyone have already implemented examples of psp-*xml
with Java 1.8 ? If yes, I would definitely appreciate to get those example
files.

Thanks,
---
Satya Mohapatra | ସତ୍ୟ ମହାପାତ୍ର | सत्य महापात्र | ستیا موہپترا