grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] error on workflow config

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] error on workflow config

  • From: Vivek Sachdeva <>
  • To: Adam Chi-Lun Chang <>
  • Cc: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] error on workflow config
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 23:20:44 -0700

Hi Adam,

I think I have figured out the problem. There's a jar file jsoup-1.12.1.jar which was supposed to be in grouper.ui-2.4.0/dist/grouper/WEB-INF/lib directory but instead got added to the grouper folder inside the lib directory. We will look into how that happened. In the meantime, if you manually want to paste the jar directly in the lib directory, that should unblock you.

Please feel free to let me know if you run into any other issues.

Vivek