grouper-users - [grouper-users] WebEx integration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] WebEx integration

  • From: Todd Haddaway <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] WebEx integration
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:00:02 -0400

We recently acquired a site license for WebEx. One vision that we had would be that certain Grouper groups would provision out to create / manage membership in a WebEx Team. Before we possibly reinvent the wheel, I was wondering if anyone has done this.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Todd Haddaway
Senior Director - Middleware & Application Infrastructure

  • [grouper-users] WebEx integration, Todd Haddaway, 08/26/2019