grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ProvisioningWorkItem fails

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ProvisioningWorkItem fails

  • From: Andre Daniels <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ProvisioningWorkItem fails
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 11:27:12 -0700

I think we resolved this.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 2:50 PM Andre Daniels <> wrote:
Hello Chris,

Oh, right. File that under overthinking things. I thought that you were referring to the changelogs somehow.

Here is the fresh log up until the error occurs. Hopefully, it makes it through mail filters.

The daemon usually seems to figure out how to sequence the changes but, it seems this time it takes too long and it times out.

There were some changes made downstream in AD that seems to have caused this issue. That and maybe trying to run syncs manually.

Nice work on this app set btw. Useful set of tools

Andre