grouper-users - [grouper-users] using the API to get enabledTime and disabledTime

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] using the API to get enabledTime and disabledTime

  • From: Ben Beecher <>
  • To: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] using the API to get enabledTime and disabledTime
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 14:03:01 -0400

I see that Grouper 2.4 gives the user the ability to see group members that are disabled because the enabledTime has not yet arrived or the disabledTime has passed for their membership. I would like to get this information using the Grouper Web Service. I want to get a list of disabled members and I would like to see their enabledTime and disabledTime. I tried this request in 2.3 and 2.4 but those details are not included in the response.

          "WsRestGetMembersRequest": {
             "actAsSubjectLookup": {
               "subjectId": "GrouperSystem"
             },
             "wsGroupLookups":[{
               "groupName": groupName
             }],
             "includeSubjectDetail":"T",
          }
        }

I would also like to know if this information is available through a database query.

Ben