grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] [Ext] Grouper UI default timeout in ITAP container

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] [Ext] Grouper UI default timeout in ITAP container

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>, Bryan Wooten <>, " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] [Ext] Grouper UI default timeout in ITAP container
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 02:29:23 +0000

I enjoy having the authn out of grouper, but if there consensus to do this we can prioritize it 😊  What do others think?  Btw at penn we require two step at authn time, so if an app did it too, that would annoy users.  But if it were only at certain crucial times that might be ok.  I would prefer if we could redirect back to IdP or even an SP link to make this happen though, if that’s possible…   otherwise, do we push, auto call, would be integrate the duo iframe?  Seems dicey