grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper provisioning in the UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper provisioning in the UI

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper provisioning in the UI
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 20:19:02 +0000

Vivek coded this a while back, I integrated and tested this with Duo, and now it is ready for release in Grouper.

This is a framework to manage provisioning in the Grouper UI, but right now it is only integrated (optionally) with Duo.  This is not in PSPNG yet, but we will work to integrate it, including a way to convert from the current attributes to the new provisioning attribute framework.  Until that happens PSPNG configuration will continue to work in tandem.  In addition we can work to add support for Visualization.

This is in patch:

grouper_v2_4_0_ui_patch_35

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+provisioning+in+UI

In summary, this is there, we will work on rolling this out wider, but for now, it will not affect you.

Thanks

Chris

  • [grouper-users] grouper provisioning in the UI, Hyzer, Chris, 06/05/2019