Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Crawford, Jeffrey" <>
- To: Grouper Users <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Messaging and order of operations
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 16:23:27 +0000
Hi Grouper team,
I have a somewhat detailed question, is there any particular order in which indirect group memberships are returned? For example if someone was added to a group and which cause the account to have 10 indirect group memberships, is there any way to control the order in which the changelog orders the indirect group memberships returned?
I think I tried adding one group to another set of groups in a particular order, but the message queue messages seem to be coming back in a random order for the indirect groups.
The problem is that we have a system where a person must be added to a role as the first operation before they can be added to access security, however currently the role shows up somewhere in the middle of the 10 messages that get placed in the queue.
- [grouper-users] Messaging and order of operations, Crawford, Jeffrey, 04/09/2019
- RE: [grouper-users] Messaging and order of operations, Hyzer, Chris, 04/09/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.