grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Install size

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Install size

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Richard Frovarp <>, " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Install size
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 21:57:15 +0000

You should look into the Grouper container for install.

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/ITAP/InCommon+Trusted+Access+Platform+Release

You don’t need PSPNG for rabbitmq, you just need an esb change log consumer.

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Messaging+with+RabbitMQ

thanks